Wednesday 30 April 2008

FEATURE: Web Comic Wednesday Presents... 'Undoing Brand New Day'



I think if you've read any of my previous Amazing Spider-Man reviews, you'll have picked up on my distaste for the recent 'Brand New Day' concept. So when I stumbled across KiLLer WRiTer on myspace (actually Keith Planit), I was intrigued to hear that he'd been repairing the world of Spider-Man, undoing the damage issue by issue.

Now - I won't lie - I was pretty skeptical at first, but having read his alternate Amazing Spider-Man 547 - I have to say that this man knows Spidey, and should be given a shot at repairing the damage done.

Keith isn't trying to wipe the Civil War from the Marvel Universe's eyes - he's dealing with it just like Spider-Man should have - one step at a time.

So if you have a chance - check out 'Undoing Brand New Day' by clicking here, and signing up to Keith's blog. You won't regret it.

Get rid of Brand New Day - bring back Same Old Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can now find Keith Planit's blog, including my Spider-Man One More Day scripts, here: http://kplanx.wordpress.com/

And please write your congressman and local Spider-Man editor about it. Tell them to take a look...even if it is about 2 years old now.